Matrimony Directory to Promote Your Wedding Businesses

Discussion in 'Add Your Business & Website' started by Netizen, Feb 23, 2017.

1. Netizen

Netizen New Member

Wedding trends in India are growing sky high. A family spends almost 10 lakhs on an average for their son and weddings, this is excluding Gold Jewellery and Wedding Dresses.

If you are in wedding business like wedding photography, wedding decorations, wedding planning then you should focus more on promoting online to get more business and leads.

You can find many Matrimony Directory or Wedding Directory that has huge amount of vendors list so that brides and grooms come and find the best wedding vendors. These directories have free listing and paid listing as well. Paid listing is not that expensive as well, it may cost around RS 5000/ year to Rs 20000/year. This is not high when compared the number of business that you get through them. I recommend going for premium listing, that has more features like creating your image gallery, uploading video, showing top results, quick support, ratings and reviews.

Even though there are many companies that provide this service i find WEDDING BRIDE most user friendly and cost less for premium listing. You can visit their site at http://www.weddingbride.in

I see that most of the business listed in their website are ranking in Google SEO as well.